Terms and Conditions (Khairat Kematian)
This free benefit is subject to the following:
- The benefit is extended from 1/1/2021 to 31/12/2021 and will be effective from 1st April 2020 onwards.
- A cooling-off period applies as follows:
- All existing members registered before 31st March 2020 is entitled to this benefits, with subscription of M6, TUNEUNL or M10 for 6 consecutive months.
- All Members registered on or after 1st April 2020 must subscribe to M6, TUNEUNL or M10 Plan for 6 consecutive months.
- Following the cooling-off period, Members are required to subscribe M6, TUNEUNL or M10 on Plan monthly. Subscription is calculated based on the previous months to determine eligibility of benefit for the current month (example: Subscribe M6, TUNEUNL or M10 in October 2019, November 2019, December 2019, January 2020, February 2020 and March 2020 to be entitled for this benefit in April 2020)
- Members with multiple accounts in Halo Telco will have to maintain a Subscription of M6, TUNEUNL or M10 every month in any one (1) single MSISDN (Phone Number) in order to be eligible for this benefit.
- RM1,200 and RM800 Khairat Kematian benefit is to be claimed by beneficiary in the event of Halo Telco Member’s death.
- Members who maintain a monthly subscription of M6 and TUNEUNL plan are able to enjoy this benefit with sum payable of RM800 ONLY.
- Full amount of RM1,200 will only payable in the 6 consecutive month of subscription plan M10 only.
January (M10), February (M10), March (M6), April (TUNEUNL), May (M6), and June (M10)
Total Payable RM 800
*During the 6 consecutive months when there are M6 subscription made, total payable in the event of member’s death will follow as M6 rate which is RM800
January M10, February M10, March M10, April M10, May M10, and June M10
Total Payable RM1,200
*During the 6 consecutive month with all M10 Plan subscription, total payable in the event of member’s death will follow as M10 rate which is RM1,200.
- Eligibility to this benefit is subject to the accuracy of subscriber’s personal information as per his/her Mykad/Passport/Police ID/Army ID entered at point of registration.
- The benefit commences and ends based on each calendar month. (Example: 1st April to 30th April).
- This benefits are open for all members with age of 18 years old and above. Any new Member registered after 1st April 2020 who is 60 years old and above will not be eligible for this benefit. If member registered before 60 years old and incident happens on age of 63, this benefits still eligible as long as the deceased member meets the requirements.
- The claim should be made within 60 days from the event of death.
- In the event of demise, this entitlement will be disbursed to the beneficiary as named by deceased Member. In the event no beneficiary is named by the Member, this entitlement will be disbursed to the Member’s Spouse, children or nearest next of kin. All Members are encouraged to update at least one (1) of their beneficiary details in the SYSTEM. (https://www.halogo.my/halotelco)
- Each member (NRIC) is entitled to a single lifetime claim regardless of multiple member ID’s. In case of more than 1 claim form submitted, claim will only approve according to first come first serve basis.
- This benefit will end upon a total aggregated amount claimed of RM200,000 or 31st December 2021, whichever comes first.
- If any there is any false information given, the claim will be null and void.
- The claim process is within 30 days from document received.
- All other normal Terms and Conditions apply and the Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- GENERAL EXCLUSION
This benefit does not protect deaths caused directly or indirectly by:
- Wars, attacks, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil wars, rebellions, revolutions, revolutions or plundering, strikes, riots, civil unrest, military uprisings or public assemblies in which the member directly or indirectly participate in any of these activities.
- Suicide (either in a sane state) or any attempt by the participant.
- Any conduct that violates the Civil or Shariah Laws.
- Misuse of substances, alcohol and / or drugs
- Bacterial or Viral Infections, Diseases and Malaria, AIDS, STD. Exemption may be applied at the discretion of the situation.
In order to make a claim, beneficiary is required to be present at any Halo Telco Concept Stores with the following document:
- Completed Claim Notification Form duly filled and signed.
- Original and Copy of Death Certificate
- Copy of Identity Card (Demised member)
- Original and Copy of Beneficiary Identification Card
5. Copy of Relationship Evidence (i.e. Copy of Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate).
Entitled for all Halo Telco TUNEUNL, M6 and M10 subscriber until 31st December 2021